Chez Christophe is an award winning pastry and chocolate shop with 2 locations and an online store. Throughout the past 8 years we have established a reputation as one of Vancouver’s top sweet spot destinations. Our vision is bringing a smile to our customers one treat at a time.
Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
Chez Christophe is an award winning pastry and chocolate shop with two locations and an online store. Throughout the past 8 years we have established a reputation as one of Vancouver’s top sweet spot destinations. Our vision is bringing a smile to our customers one treat at a time.
We are looking for a full-time, permanent Marketing and Social Media coordinator. This position is based out of our Burnaby, BC office (4723 Hasting St). No two days look the same: from creating a roadmap in line with the company’s goals and vision to small but important administrative tasks. This Junior position always has a pulse on what each department is doing and can lead to more responsibilities.
- Importance of working with small business, shopping local and using fresh, local ingredients
- We see challenges as opportunities and take action through process improvement.
- Growing together - we love what we do, have fun, and let our personality shine
If our values resonate with you, and you want to be a part of a growing team that inspires, shares knowledge, and spreads the joy of chocolate, then please apply!
DIGITAL MARKETING RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement a marking strategy in line with our branding.
- Develop and implement digital campaigns across multiple platforms generate additional revenue, grow our customer base, and increase the customer experience.
- Maintain and update our website and online shop platform.
- Lead and manage the paid search strategy with a focus on acquisition, engagement, and retention to optimize and meet customer targets and drive qualified traffic.
- Develop a schedule for social media for Instagram and Facebook.
- Craft high quality content and copywriting.
- Analyze and report social channel performance.
- Stay up to date on emerging social media trends to continually improve our marketing strategy to increase our presence and grow our customer
- Help follow through on content for collaborations or media opportunities.
OPERATIONS SUPPORT RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Answering queries regarding product questions or products availability via email or phone
- Taking ownership of supporting current (and prospective customer) issues problems to maintain our high level of customer service.
- Solving any online issues regarding ordering, shipping, or in-person transactions.
- Working with the CEO with continuous improvement of office processes.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Self- starter with a passion for process efficiency, and continuous improvement.
- Experience managing, optimizing and growing paid campaigns on social media platforms, search engine platforms, and web optimization.
- Can work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, and good organizational planning skills.
- Strong knowledge of content strategy and marketing
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to work independently and also collaborate with team members
- Performance-driven and tech-savvy; comfortable with data and spreadsheets
- Platform used: Google Analytics, Excel, Shopify and Mail Chimp. Adobe Creative Suite is an asset.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in business, marketing, or a related field is required
- 3 years of experience in marketing and branding including briefing, managing agencies and contractor teams
- Proven track record of creative and resourceful approaches to unique business challenges
- Works well independently and with a small team
- Project management skills and creativity a must
- Self-motivated with ability to take initiative and pursue opportunities
Additional certifications in fields including marketing, social media development and publishing, and advanced writing and publicity are an asset.
- A competitive salary with performance bonuses
- A comprehensive benefits package
- A fun, collaborative, and autonomous work environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email us your cover letter and resume at email@example.com.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please drop by the cafe with your resume Wednesday-Sunday 10 AM - 4 PM! Although we love to meet our applicants in person it's not always possible. If so please send us an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover letter and resume instead.